kids

kids

Friday, April 16, 2010

Obsessed with Food

Dear Hunter,
You've always been my one and only child that is not totally obsessed with food. Connor was born with a strong urgency to eat...constantly. Kaylee seemed to follow in Connor's footsteps, but you... you were different. When you were first born I had to wake you up every four hours and feed you. Sometimes you would wake up on your own, but you would never cry. You would just lay there awake until I came with the bottle. You've always eaten well, you just never seem to obsessed with it. Until yesterday.

We have pretty much the same routine every morning. We wake up. You both get a sippy cup of juice and a bowl of dry cereal. We put in a movie and Mommy takes care of Kaylee. Then when all has settled down I make you a real breakfast. Yesterday I made blueberry muffins. You also really like cereal bars so I split one between you and Connor. I told you it was time for breakfast and to come to the table to eat. You did. As you climbed into your chair and saw your muffin and cereal bar your eyes got big. Then you said it. The phrase that is etched into my mind and constantly making me giggle and roll my eyes at the same time.

Hunter: " OH Connor! Food!"

You said it so dramatically too! You said it like you've never had a meal in your life. It really makes me worried about taking you into public. If the wrong person heard one of your dramatic sayings... Although they would just need to take one look at you to know that you are loved and well fed!
I love you. I love you. I love you.
Mommy

Enjoying a bottle. You always tried to hold it on your own from a really young age.


You weren't sure if you like solid food!


I don't even know what you're eating right here...

Olive Garden... yummy!


All Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment