kids

kids

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

12 lbs and growing!


Kaylee grabbing some sun while Daddy and the boys played outside!


March 24, 2010


Dear Kaylee,

Hi baby girl. The boys and Daddy are asleep for the night. You just finished your bottle and our snuggling on my chest. You’re getting so long that your legs hit my legs now! You had your two month well child check up this week. You gained two pounds and grew two inches in two weeks! You weigh 12 lbs now. I can’t believe it!

We bought you your first pair of shoes the other day. When I say “we” I mean Grammy bought them. She has good taste, because they were so stinkin’ cute!

You’ve been smiling so much lately. I swear you know what I’m saying. This morning after you ate you were being fussy and I told you, “You’re not getting any more to eat, nice try!”

Right after I said that you smiled so big. That sort of thing happens all the time which makes me think that you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Your brothers still want to be all over you all the time. It’s hard to let you play on your toys because they want to play too, but they are so big they take over the toy.

I love you sweet girl. Stop growing up so fast!

Love,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment