kids

kids

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Kaylee

Hi baby girl.
You did so good today! You ate every four hours just like you were suppose to. You didn't spit up. You didn't need oxygen. You peed lots! You did everything you needed to do for us to be released tomorrow. As long as you continue to do well through the night you'll  be in your own crib soon.
The best part of the day was you woke up to play for awhile today. That was a first. Normally you just stare at your toys with no expression for a few minutes and then cry out of boredom/hunger/fatigue/etc. Today you were cooing at your mobile. You smiled at it. You smiled at Grammy. You looked at the balloons that Aunt Diane brought you. Your brothers loved balloons at your age too so it was really fun to see you staring at them. You were absolutely adorable today.
I love you!
Mommy
You already love your mobile. I'm so glad! Mommy loves it too!

Your checking out the balloons that Aunt Diane brought you. You LOVED them!

Here you are cooing at the balloons. I couldn't help it today I had to put a bow in your hair and a cute onesie on you!
Grammy was trying to get you to look at and play with the bunny that she brought you the first day you were admitted into the hospital. You don't want anything to do with it. You wanted to look at the balloons! It is the cutest bunny. I have a feeling you'll love it in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment