kids

kids

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction for the letters to follow

Hello!

It was only 15 months ago when my life changed forever....

15 months ago I stopped sleeping through the night.

I stopped being able to eat meals while they were still warm.

I stopped having nice clothes and started having clothes where the stains weren't too bad.

I stopped carrying my Kate Spade purses and started carrying a jumbo bag.

15 months ago the twins were born.

It's been an incredible journey so far... probably the best 15 months of my life. When the boys were about 2 weeks old I already felt like time was slipping through my fingers and they were getting too big too fast. In a desperate attempt to remember every single detail I wrote a letter to them telling them everything important that had happened since the minute they were born. One letter turned into 2 and before I knew it on their first birthday they each had a scrapbook full of letters from Mommy.





Today is my first official day of summer vacation and I've decided to be a blogger. Why not? I already write letters to the boys all the time... Now I'll just post them and give you a little glimpse of our daily life!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sending this my way. You have a great way of telling a story! You are right. Time will pass by quickly and it's hard to remember everything (especially x2) Both you and they will treasure the letters and the time that you took to write down not only those special moments, but just the daily events that are soon forgotton. I enjoyed hearing about the boys, especially since I am so far away. Enjoy your little miracles!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete